Gateway Royalty Launches New Website
You may have noticed things look a little different on the Gateway Royalty website these days. That’s because we recently launched a brand new website! Our goal with the redesigned site is to make it easier for people like you to learn about our company and find vital information about selling their mineral rights and royalties.
Some of the key features of our new website include:
- Easier access to information for landowners – At Gateway, we understand that selling your mineral rights or royalties is a big decision. That’s why we work to be as straightforward as possible about the process, and provide as much information as possible from the get-go. The “Landowners” section of our new site explains why landowners often choose to sell their royalties, why many specifically choose to work with Gateway, and how our process works.
- More videos and profiles of landowners we’ve worked with – We could tell you all day about what we do and what it’s like to work with us, but it means a lot more when you hear it directly from other landowners. With the new site, we’ve focused more on telling the many interesting, unique and amazing stories of our landowners—like how selling his mineral rights helped James Wilcox find financial freedom, or how selling her mineral royalties helped Barbara Spencer keep her home and her memories.
- Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) – One thing we know from our many years working with landowners thinking about selling their mineral rights or royalties is people often have a lot of questions about this process. This is understandable since the process can often be confusing, especially at the start. That’s why we’ve included a section on the new site with answers to some common questions we get from landowners. For landowners just starting to explore the idea of selling their mineral rights or royalties, we believe this section will be helpful and informative.
- Quick and convenient ways to reach us – With the new site, we wanted to make it as simple as possible for people to reach out to us with any questions. To meet the differing needs of our website visitors, we’ve include a few different ways to do this. If you’re looking for a quote for your mineral rights or royalties, you can click on the “Request a Quote” box on the top header from any page of the site. You can also call us using the number listed at the top of the site (740-296-5757) or send us a general message by filling out the form on our Contact page.
- A better user experience on any device – Finding information about selling your mineral rights or royalties shouldn’t be frustrating. We designed the new site to be both easy on the eyes and easy to navigate whether you’re on a computer, tablet, or your mobile device. We want you to be able to find what you’re looking for fast.
All told, we believe our new website better represents who we are as a company, spotlights more of the many great landowners we’ve worked with, and provides a number of useful resources for our visitors. Of course, if you have any feedback on the new site—whether it’s what you like about it, or additional information you’d like us to include—feel free to drop us a line. We’d love to hear your thoughts!